Sunday, October 5, 2008

Stuff





Here are some photos, this one is from Frederick HS homecoming game, the young lady in the middle is Tylers
"girlfriend" I am not sure what that means....and there you have it. The phone rings and rings all day after school. I guess that I scare them when they call, but I do not mean to...maybe they feel guilty cuz they are up to no good.























Do I really need to say anything about this one of Brooke? That couch is VERY soft, when she reads a book, she checks out, and in the sunlight, enough said.






















Here is a picture of Challenger, his wing spand is 7-8 feet. very cool.














Turntables set up during the forum. I look at this and smile for the times that view casued so many people to dance.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tyler is such a stud. Anyone will tell you that I boast about my gorgeous sisters- and there ya have it! Brooke, you are so beautiful. The challenger looks majestic, what an awesome experience that must have been.