Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Christmas is here!!!!
Last night we had dinner with my family here in Co. I spent some of it in Travis's DJ room mixing some of my fav tunes. I need to set that up in my basement! I love MUZIK! We exchanged some gifts and watched my OLD sister play games. We came home and I read Luke Chapter 2 and The Night Before Christmas.

We were all in bed by midnight. Santa made a visit and the kids were up at 6am but Brooke and I did not roll out until 7. There is alot of noise, toy guns, cap guns, and warm smells from the kitchen thanks to Trent and Corrin. I am going to enjoy the day, my wife and children and get ready for part 2 of the Elk hunt, we leave in the morning.

Peace out and Peace on Earth Good Will to those I like. :)

2 comments:

Corinn and Trent Seely said...

I'm so glad you liked the chocolate pastries Trent! Half of it is the great smell. Success!

Rachelle said...

You are so BUSTED!!!! OLD sister!!!! But this OLD sister can kick your butt at that game!!!

I still love you.

Rachelle