Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gingerbread Mania

How often do you question your sanity?

Late summer when we preschool moms sat down to plan our upcoming year, I (happily!) volunteered to teach preschool in December and host the Christmas party. I really wanted to make gingerbread houses for everyone to decorate! The day before the party our house smelled like gingerbread heaven, but I was a frazzled wreck. I had no idea what I had gotten myself into...

I am grateful to relate that it was all worth it, though. Happy moms, happy preschool kids & fun memories! Pictured are: Lindsay, Zoie, Taylor, Keira & Brooklyn. Jefferson left with his gingerbread house before we took the picture, otherwise it would have been perfect!

~Brooke

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! I actually tried to do gingerbread houses this year, too! It is SO MUCH WORK! Oh, man! I think I overheated my kitchenaid from mixing so much dough. Wow. And I only made enough for 3 houses. You are so brave! And they look adorable. I will hopefully get our shots of the gingerbread houses up soon. We got your card yesterday! It is so cute! It is so fun to see your family; I have faint memories of meeting your boys when they were so small, but it was far too long ago, they are so cute! Thanks!