Friday, September 12, 2008

The weekend

The weekend is here and I would just like to go to bed and call it a day. It has rained most of the day and the sun just broke through and Brooke is on the couch reading a book. I have given Pierce to many kisses and have caught his cold and I feel like.......

Tyler is going to play game #3 and I hope he can do it without any injury. We had 6 players go down last night in practice. On of our guys was running onthe cement with those new fancy cleats. He twisted his ankle, and discovered that his "sore foot" 2 weeks ago was really 2 breaks.

I think I will lay low and redo our blog template ...... again .......

Can you say...Go Broncos? Nice Monday night game in LA.....Reminded me of Elway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try to say “GO ….” Any other team and Sabrina will get upset, put her fists down and say “No, GO BRONCOS!” Yeah, we’re fans.