Friday, September 5, 2008

My, My, My

The title comes from one of my fav house tunes and will fit this post to a T. T as in Tyler being 12 going on 13 and I just picked him up from his 1st middle school dance. Brooke and I dropped him off and I, of course, had to go check out the DJ and his set up. Very nice very high end sound system. When we pulled into the parking lot I told him he could go first and then we would go in. He could not get out of the car fast enough and was GONE!

Brooke and I went in for a few, Ty was far away from us and was hanging with his football buddies. We went to DQ and then home then he called about 30 mintues before it was over. When I got there he was out front with several boys from the team and SEVERAL young women. I pulled up to see Ty with his head in the sprinkler and all the boys SCREWING AROUND! Not a big suprise. Boys will be boys. He got in the car and had to give out several hand shakes to the girls..."sloppy joe" what kind of hand shake is that?

He then told me about how one of the boys got the boot from a teacher who "got all up in his grill" and kicked out his friend. all up in his grill.....I am not sure what to say......

I remember some punk kid saying that to another cop not long ago.... and now MY son is saying the same thing.

So now we are home and he told me not to post this here, he said he would "get up in my grill" so I informed him I was about to smash his grill....I think I will now spend the rest of my night wondering what the next few years will bring....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not that you haven't been able to translate from use and contect, but this site may help you in the near future

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=all+up+in+my+grill