Thursday, February 12, 2009

Only for my mom...The fish I caught.

The one and only reason I am posting this is for my Mom, I am not patting myself on the back.

The following pictures are from the Gloden Police Departments 2008 Award Ceremony.
I was awarded the following. I cut it out of policy so you can all have the info.

Meritorious Service Medal:

A. The Meritorious Service Medal may be awarded to any member who:
1. Has conducted themselves in an exemplary manner, displaying
exceptional courage while serving in a duty of great responsibility
and importance during a critical incident.
2. In the performance of an act, a member is exposed to operational
risk and/or personal danger for a lifesaving or an attempted
lifesaving act in which extraordinary efforts were used.


This is my best buddy Seargeant Chad St. Aubin
He has been a great friend and...Ill leave it at that











There were 4 citizens who jumped into the river prior to me going in. With out that, we would have lost him. These are 2 of the citizens and the boy and his father.
Chief Bill Kilpaterick and I.
After for a group photo. It was a good night, glad it turned out this way.

No comments: